Solar energy is the most widespread source, available everywhere and in quantities that far exceed energy requirements. Solar photovoltaic, according to WeO estimates, will grow strongly in the near future from 102 GW in 2012 to roughly 860 GW in 2035.
Renewem deals with the latest generation of solar photovoltaic power plants using the most updated technologies existing today that allow the company to maintain in the field of solar photovoltaics an integrated supply chain. In addition Renewem aims to develop the CSP (Concentrated Solar Power) technologies.
The design activity foresees, besides the planning and the management during all the phases, also the realization of the plant and the customer support during the entire authorization iter.
Engineering services could be provided full integrated or as single specialistic performances, on the basis of client requests and needs.
- Analysis of topography and/or of the structures, preliminary surveys;
- Dimensioning PV generator;
- Civil works final design: selection of support structures, electrical substations, cable lines, fencing and internal circulation;
- Detailed design of electrical works: inverters and electrical components selection and sizing, functional tests;
- Authorization procedures at regional, provincial and local authorities;
- Procedures to access to incentives